Are you finding photometadatahandler.dll just press download button to get your photometadatahandler.dll file.
Why photometadatahandler.dll generate error ?
If some software in your windows OS wants photometadatahandler.dll your operating system will ask for DLL file. When that DLL file is not available you will get this error.
If you have moved your file or changed the name of dll file you will get this error.
You will mostly see there errors when you dll file is missing:
- photometadatahandler.dll not found
- This application failed to start because photometadatahandler.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- There was a problem opening photometadatahandler.dll.
- Windows failed to start the software because this photometadatahandler.dll is missing.
- photometadatahandler.dll can not be started.
- File execution can not start photometadatahandler.dll not found.
How To Fix photometadatahandler.dll error?
- Reinstall the program that asked the photometadatahandler.dll.
- Update your application to new version.
- Update your windows OS.
- photometadatahandler.dll Download and install in your windows.
- Registry clear and optimize Windows OS.
If you need photometadatahandler.dll Download it right now and install it into your system to fix the error as soon as possible. just Install photometadatahandler.dll and fix your error.